The software's clearly structured workflow leads the tester step-by-step through the chosen screening and raises in this manner the standardization of the outcomes:
- When recording, the tester is aided with his movement instruction by written instructions or videos. Necessary movements from other perspectives can be captured simultaneously.
- When analyzing, test-specific assessment patterns are available. With their help, the tester can simply digitize relevant body points.
- The automatic report offers a clear representation of the results in graphical and numerical form.
"Use the intelligence of the TEMPLO Functional Screening software to make your tests even more objective!"
TEMPLO Functional Screening - Y-Test
- Instructions for the starting position and the movement sequence
- Reference videos with the optimal movement sequence
- Standardized workflow for a higher objectivity
TEMPLO Functional Screening - BASES
- Testspecific assessments of the movement
- Taking over of the original assessment system from the established test
- Graphical tools support the movement assessment
- Possibility to repeat the videos in slow motion
- Reproducibility of assessment criteria
TEMPLO Functional Screening - Y-Test / BASES
- Automatic report
- Report contents correspond to the established tests
- Visualization of the results by diagrams
- Quick and easy to understand